Friday, October 16, 2009

The Storm

I've been missing-in-action the last couple of weeks due to a lovely flu-bug that knocked me for a loop. It wasn't the swine thankfully, just a good ol' fashioned dose of ick. I am just finally getting caught up on everything that seemed to pile up under my box of Nyquil. I started having treasury withdrawals so I waited up an extra hour last night just to snag one and get myself back in the game.

The weather here in Los Angeles has been very fickle. It's been teasing us with a glimpse of fall only to yank it away and return the blasted summer heat. We had two wonderfully gloomy days that were cool enough to pull out the sweater, turn off the air conditioner and open all of the windows.  The rain came down and autumn was in there air. But that was yesterday. Today it was a painful 96 degrees in the San Fernando Valley and the a/c unit was cranking once again. 96 degrees. That’s. Not. Right.

So here's my treasury, The Storm, in honor of fall and the few sweet days we actually experienced of it. And here are the incredible artists that contributed such dark and lovely items to my rainy day treasury. Enjoy! thelittlefox, mariterecr, HelenesDreams, DJVV, DeliciousHobo, starwillowstudio, SewMo, lewfoster, AnnaArtiste, craftycrowvintage, happyKATT, FiregypsyVintage

1 comment:

  1. Thank you again for feautuing my "The Storm" print on your lovely treasury! Have a wonderful weekend and hope you feel much better!

    ReplyDelete