Thursday, July 1, 2010

Christmas in July

Etsy changed the way their treasury system works. Gone are the days of waiting anxiously with fingers perched on they keyboard as the minutes quickly count down to that magical number, 333. Now you can just create one. And they do not expire. While there is no more anticipation or feeling of hitting a small jackpot, this new treasury system is interesting. I have yet to create one, well, because I don't have a time limit and I know it will be there tomorrow. Fiddle-dee-dee.

While I have not sat down to curate on this new system yet, I have been honored with a placement in one! My France Journey Bottle Pendant from my Once Traveled shop was featured in this beautiful, "Christmas in July" treasury design by the gorgeous fashion boutique, Liaison.

I'm now inspired. I'm looking forward to learning the ins-and-outs of this new treasury system and the hidden secrets of cultivating beautiful, front page worthy displays. I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment