Friday, August 21, 2009

Oh So Blue Today…

Craftopolis is so cool. In addition to their Treasury Clock that counts down to the magical number 333 for you, they also have this very neat tool to let you know if your shop has been featured in a Treasury called Treasure Hunt. Before Craftopolis came on the scene you had to either a) hope the curator would email you or b) scroll through page after page after page searching for a little star next to a Treasury title. Watching those color wheels spin around and around and around can steal the excitement out of it for sure.

Today I went to Craftopolis to check in on the Treasury Clock. Damn… I missed it. Ah well… I then typed in my shop name and low and behold a lovely title of "When the Stars Go Blue" popped up. Ding-ding-ding, I'm a winner! Thank you, AllysAttic for including my Blue Rose ring in your dreamy Treasury.

No comments:

Post a Comment