Sunday, August 30, 2009

Yo Ho, Yo Ho

I have a Disneyland pass and I'm not afraid to use it. The Haunted Mansion and Pirates of the Caribbean have always been my two favorite rides and last week we introduced them to my daughter for the first time. We contemplated whether or not this was a good idea since she's so young, but against better judgment we decided to give it a try. She would either love it like mommy or we'd be that screaming family running towards the emergency exits.

Well friends, I'm happy to say she takes after me. She loved the rides so much that we bought a CD that day with all sorts of wonderful Disney songs on it. Now all she wants to listen to is the "pirate song" and the "singing ghosts." That's my girl.

So here you go… my Yo Ho, Yo Ho treasury inspired by our recent visit to the Happiest Place on Earth. And let's not forget Johnny Depp… How amazing is that illustration by EssenseofUs? And the pirate coat by damselinthisdress? Wow… Enjoy mateys!

Here are the incredible artists that make up one of my new, favorite Treasuries:  CrankBunny, OrangeInk, EssenceofUs, cocoachuchusantokivintage, SamyStClairsiemprelaluchaLeakhenagraphixoutpost, seasonaldelights, ragtrader, damselinthisdress

No comments:

Post a Comment