Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Good Luck

Luck. Who couldn't use a little bit of it these days? Being born and raised in Las Vegas means growing up with all sorts of luck – both good and bad. There are lucky numbers, lucky charms, lucky pennies… And of course Lady Luck herself can be found in my hometown.  Luck is what fuels Vegas and the lure of fortune's offering is what makes people come back for more.  Including me. I may be heading there soon to visit family, but I'm not going to turn my nose at bringing a little good luck along.

Last night I luckily logged into Etsy right before a Treasury West spot became available. The first thought that popped into my head when I realized I had less than 16 minutes to come up with a design was, "What luck!" I then found this adorable golden kitty by JooJooLand. It's beautifully photographed and the colors are warm like the approaching autumn season. The rest of the treasury was based around this cute little guy and everything seemed to fall right into place. How lucky for me!

So here you go… Here are the 12 very lucky sellers from my latest treasury, Good Luck, and their beautiful creations: JooJooLand, ShySiren, cinnamonsticks, PsAndQs, LatigoMoon, wildcardpottery, ShiStudio, PunkyBunny300, F925, hybridtheory, Leelinau, JoyfulSpirit

The alternate items: arleebee, YaneShops, catondarlingandmoore, sewlutionsbyamo

No comments:

Post a Comment