Thursday, September 3, 2009

Refresh Yourself

I love getting that email. You know the one – the email from a seller stating they have listed you in you in one of their Treasuries. As much as I love seeing my shop name in a Craftopolis list, I love getting a convo from a real, live person. And that's what happened today.

I missed the Treasury countdown this morning since I was off to the beach with my daughter to enjoy her very first visit with the sand and waves.  Now that we are home and she is zonked out from our fun-filled morning, I decided to check in on Etsy. To my delight, a convo from a seller named SHIHAR appeared in my inbox. Her Treasury, "Refresh Yourself," has a lovely assortment of breezy items that make me feel like I am still sitting under our umbrella making sand castles with my little one. She kindly included my Hand Sculpted Silver Rose Pendant from my MiaRosina shop in her design and I'm honored to be in the mix. 

Here is her Treasury and I invite you to visit her beautiful, exotic clothing line from Israel. Enjoy!  SHIHAR.etsy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment